Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Entrance Way; Andrew Jesus Vega

I REALLY love this photo, I took this on Sunday at my cousin's house. This is the view from the stair case looking towards the living room and my uncle's office, this is also what you see when you first walk into the house.
I remember back in 2002 I think, when they first moved there. It was just so amazing because I had never been out to the country, I had never been in a corn field. It still is so much fun & peace when we go to visit. I think this doorway to the house really resembles a lot of history. Like whoa this house has been here for a long time, and has been passed from generation to generation and finally sold to a hopeful family. Well that a lot to say about a photo, but it defiantly resembles the history of the place. The stains along the edge of the frame to the doorway really add to the idea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment