Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas! I got, you won't believe it from my mom. She actually got socks & underwear, and my jaw just dropped when I opened it. I automatically said thank you, but with a smirk. The real joy was watching my little brother Michael who is three years old open his gifts, he smiled & screamed when he ripped open a box filled with toys & all his favorite characters like Woody the Cowboy, I just always liked that Toy because on the bottom of the Woody doll it says Andy on the boot & you can pull the string to hear it say, Yee Haw! Good times ....That's pretty much it, whoopee. Great Christmas, I guess. I feel so old now a days like, oh hear comes another year of holidays & the same old same old, but eh. Who am I to complain?


Now playing: 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment