Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

 


Merry Christmas everyone! If anyone even reads this. Today has been ok, not the best Christmas I've ever had. Thanks to family conflicts. ugh. Well today at just my house with my Mom, Dad and my two brothers. My cousins Amanda & Tony came over, they brought Jay(Amanda's Boyfriend) and Riche Jay's little Brother. It was a joy to see them all. I missed them.
Food: -CHILE, PIÑA & QUESO; Tamales.- Lasagna, Ricotta Cheese - Pumpkin, Pecan, Apple; Pie  - Champurao(like hot chocolate but thicker)- Jello(layered, its good) - Salad - CupCakes - Cookies - Eggnog -  && that's pretty much it. Besides all the little basic necessities like Milk, Water, etc. 
So it's not a to wildly cherish-able event for me but, its nice to have a break from everything & relax for a day. The little ones are Playing x-box, My Mom is watching a movie By herself, she went wild buying new movies for Christmas, my dad is at the store purchasing carpet. I am sitting here enduring the annoying noises that video game makes while blogging :) We Hope to open presents at Midnight. I already know what I'm getting, my parents are upgrading my iPhone plan to unlimited everything. I'm am soon to edit this & add more to this post since it is only 4:30 PM, Christmas Eve.

- Andrew Jesus Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment