Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting Ready For Christmas

So today we (me & my mom) are making Tamales(A Mexican Treat, omffggg they are good). So far we have made about 30 Pineapple Tamales, 30 Cheese Tamales, and Now we are going to Make Chile Tamales, We are expecting to Give most of this food away actually. My Christmas is going to be like this, I think. My Dad is working all night, my mom has a doctors appointment that she just can't reschedule. So that Means it's just me, My Brother Daniel(13yrs), and my brother Michael(3yrs). So ... yea that should be Boring. I'm super Excited to get my present though ..... (my parents are upgrading my iPhone plan to unlimited everything) so that is what I wanted, yay. My brother is very likely to get a new phone & Michael is probably going to get a toy from toysRus like a 3 year old should, Ahh, good times.
It's Kinda weird now that my mom is a little more open now then she was when I was a kid. Apparently my little brother Michael believes in Santa Claus. I was never even told who Santa was(other then in school), I just thought Christmas was a day for partying and giving each other presents, which it pretty much is. As I got older I understood the meaning of the Holiday. It is a Christian Holiday, about the Birth of Christ as a gift to man kind from god, what a sweet story. Anyway, I've been searching youtube & watching some really nerd videos trying to find out how to run Linux Ubuntu On my iPhone. I am already running it from a live disk on which ever PC of mine I choose(I have two), but It would be super cool to use it on a touch screen phone. 
Random Note: I was playing truth or dare with some people yesterday and someone asked me if I like somebody right now, I said "yes, yes I do." and I was just so dumbfounded that people still ask stupid childish stuff like that, I mean maybe I'm a bit Psycho or mature of my age, but I was just like seriously, why would someone have trouble answering that. I mean I'm just saying this because It was with my peers & I don't even remember why we were playing. It's like suddenly I'm to old to do anything. Maybe I just feel old. I don't know. I don't see what we are scared of when we play things like that or when we speak. What are we hiding? Why can't we just be free in a world without offense.  BLAH. subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment